Viking 100 Series Grill, 30"
Bring the commercial performance and styling of Viking to your outdoor area and enjoy a whole new level of grilling. Viking 100 series grills combine heavy-duty stainless-steel construction, powerful heat and a host of innovative features designed to make alfresco cooking – and cleanup – more efficient. This counter-depth grill can be custom-built into any enclosure in your choice of natural- or propane-gas models.
- Three 25,000 BTU (natural gas)/22,500 BTU (propane gas) stainless-steel burners.
- Porcelain-coated steel grates help prevent food from sticking and simplify cleaning.
- Ceramic heat distribution system features white "briquettes" with flip-clean design, which heats uniformly, reduces flare-ups, and catches drippings for added smoky flavor and easier cleanup.
- Push-button 9-volt electronic ignition system.
- Easy-to-read numeric thermometer is hermetically sealed so it never fogs.
- Black cast-metal knobs.
- Elegant brushed- and polished-steel canopy.
- Designed for installation in a custom-built enclosure (use an insulated jacket for installation near combustible materials; sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36" wide x 29" deep x 27 1/2" high (with lid closed).
- Grilling surface area: 4.3 sq. ft. (620 sq. inches).
- 340 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Viking grill natural-gas models are designed for use with natural gas fuel only.
- Viking grill propane-gas models are designed for use with propane fuel only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with soap and water.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Periodically wipe down exterior with a microfiber cloth. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, use a brush with stainless-steel or brass bristle to remove charred residue. For more thorough cleaning, allow the grates to cool and soak for 30 minutes in hot, soapy water before scrubbing.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or oven cleaner on grill grates or grill body.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Please allow six to seven weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. With in-home White-Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, inspected and set up, and packaging is removed. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.