Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8" Chef's Knife
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is a mainstay in any kitchen. Perfect for prepping everything from meats, fish and poultry to vegetables, fruits and herbs. With its curved handle this knife rocks effortlessly over the cutting board for efficient chopping, mincing, dicing and slicing.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" blade.
- 5 1/2" long handle.
- 7.8 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Dishwasher safe, although we recommend washing all cutlery by hand to
maintain optimal condition of blades.
- Sharpen as needed.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.