Victorinox Fibrox Pro 10" Bread Knife
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife has a serrated blade designed for cutting foods that combine a hard or tough exterior with a soft interior. Chefs rely on it for slicing roasts, salami, tomatoes, citrus fruits – and of course, bread.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" blade.
- 5" long handle.
- 6.75 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mariel1951 from Best bread knife EVER Tired of hearing my son and hubby complaining about our bread knife, I did lots of research and saw this knife. As I am originally from Switzerland I contacted my brothers and sister who said they wouldn't buy any other name brand than Victorinox. Bought one for bread and fell in love. It cuts soft breads and croissants like butter without ripping them apart and it works fabulously on harder breads like breads with nuts. as my sister said she uses this knife to cut tomatoes I bought a second specifically for veggies. It cuts my tomatoe slices paper-thin. It's a great great knife. My son wants me now to buy the whole set. You won't be disappointed.Date published: 2016-08-11