Vic Firth Cherry Salt and Pepper Mills
Showcasing American craftsmanship at its best, this handsome wooden mill offers an efficient way to grind pepper or salt at the dining table or in the kitchen. It provides an infinite range of grinds, from coarse to extra-fine.
- Patented lock and grind stainless-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding them to ensure fresh flavor and a uniform texture.
- Nylon crushing mechanism in salt mill resists corrosion.
- Efficient mill adjusts to your preferred grind, from coarse to extra fine.
- The mill's generous size ensures control while grinding, as well as providing storage for plenty of flavorful peppercorns or salt crystals.
- Unscrew the top of the mill for easy refilling.
- Made in the USA of FSC certified American cherrywood.
- 8" high.
- Made in USA.
- Protect mill from excessive heat and moisture.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Do not use wet salts in salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Pop out mechanism and clean with dry brush or cloth.