Viante Pasta Extruder
Making your own fresh, flavorful pasta has never been easier or faster. Simply add ingredients to this sleek machine and it quickly mixes and kneads the dough, then extrudes it through discs to create 14 different shapes. Enjoy everything from spaghetti and fettuccine to rigatoni with your favorite homemade or prepared sauces. You'll also find the machine useful for making homemade biscotti.
- Produces over 1 pound of fresh, homemade pasta in just 30 minutes.
- Includes discs for creating 14 unique shapes: linguine, fettuccine, tagliatelle, pappardelle, vermicelli, spaghettini, spaghetti, ziti, rigatoni, lasagnette, pasta del contadino, bucatini, conchigliette rigate and biscotti.
- Mixes and kneads dough to the perfect consistency.
- Easily transitions from kneading dough to extruding pasta.
- Transparent top viewing window allows you to see when the dough reaches your desired texture.
- Safe to operate; will not operate unless lid is closed.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning; removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum body.
- 12 3/4" x 13" x 15" high; 25 lb., 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Pasta Extruder Includes:
- 14 extruding discs.
- Removable measuring spoon.
- Pasta cutter.
- Cleaning tool.
- Instruction manual and recipes.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts and attachments are dishwasher safe. To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- The full user's manual (4MB) for the Viante Pasta Extruder is available for download.
- Download Manual (4 MB).