Vermont Farmstead Lille Cheese Wheel
- Online Only
The Vermont Farmstead Cheese Company began as a community effort to save a local farm and its surrounding rural landscape in South Woodstock, Vermont. Since 2011, the dairy farm has produced an array of award-winning farmstead and artisanal cheeses that put a delicious Vermont twist on traditional Old World cheese recipes. This entire wheel of one of their finest cheeses is the ultimate centerpiece for large parties. With a soft, creamy paste and a downy bloom rind, this soft cheese has a grassy, buttery flavor with subtle notes of nuts and mushrooms—an approachable cheese that everyone will love. Pair it with crisp white wines, prosecco, hard cider or light Belgian ales.
- Approx. 3 lb.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Fruit and nuts not included.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt.
- Pasteurized whole cow’s milk, salt, enzymes and select cultures.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Vermont Farmstead Cheese Collection
- Online Only