Master cheese makers from three Vermont producers craft these three cow’s milk varieties with attentive care, producing unforgettable signature flavors. All these selections are aged at Jasper Hill Farm in Greensboro, Vermont.
- Bayley Hazen Blue, Jasper Hill Farm’s flagship cheese, is a creamy, very approachable, mildly sweet and salty blue made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows (8 oz.).
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar, Cabot Creamery’s award-winning Old English–style cheddar, made from cow’s milk, has a lingering nutty, fruity, buttery flavor and a glorious, slightly crystalline texture. (8 oz.).
- Weybridge has a lightly aged medallion with a bloomy rind, and showcases the distinctive milk of the Scholten Family Farm’s Dutch Belt cows (4.5 oz.).
- Wine pairing and serving suggestions accompany the cheese.
- Shipped chilled.
- Approx. 1 lb. 3 oz. cheese total.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.