Vermont Cheese Collection
- Online Only
Master cheese makers from three Vermont producers craft these three cow’s milk varieties with attentive care, producing unforgettable signature flavors. All these selections are aged at Jasper Hill Farm in Greensboro, Vermont.
- Bayley Hazen Blue, Jasper Hill Farm’s flagship cheese, is a creamy, very approachable, mildly sweet and salty blue made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows (8 oz.).
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar, Cabot Creamery’s award-winning Old English–style cheddar, made from cow’s milk, has a lingering nutty, fruity, buttery flavor and a glorious, slightly crystalline texture. (8 oz.).
- Weybridge has a lightly aged medallion with a bloomy rind, and showcases the distinctive milk of the Scholten Family Farm’s Dutch Belt cows (4.5 oz.).
- Wine pairing and serving suggestions accompany the cheese.
- Shipped chilled.
- Approx. 1 lb. 3 oz. cheese total.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Weybridge: Organic Dutch Belt cow’s milk, cultures, beef rennet, salt
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Ayshire cow’s milk, cultures, salt, beef rennet
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes - Microbial (vegetable).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.