Verismo™ 600 System by Starbucks®
Enjoy your favorite Starbucks® beverages at home—freshly brewed from the same recipes used in the famous coffeehouses. Every detail is automatically set to their expert specifications—from brewing temperature and pressure to the volume of your drink. For perfect coffee, espresso, caffè lattes or tea, just insert a Starbucks® pod, push a button—and let this ultra-quiet brewing system do the rest.
- Precision five-button interface delivers the ultimate single-cup performance with buttons for brewed coffee/tea, espresso, milk, hot water (for Americanos)—and a separate rinse function.
- Programmable memory allows you to personalize your favorite beverage choices.
- Uses Starbucks® coffee and natural milk pods (sold separately) to automatically brew individual cups of coffee, espresso, caffè lattes or tea.
- Thanks to an extra-hot 199°F brewing temperature, this machine brews extraordinary espresso—and equally impressive coffee or tea.
- Swiss-engineered high-pressure technology extracts the best flavor from the premium coffee and creates sweet, creamy steamed milk.
- Creates 19 bars of pressure for a coffeehouse-quality crema atop every cup of espresso.
- Machine reaches brewing temperature in just 30 seconds.
- Height-adjustable drip tray accommodates different cup sizes.
- Used pods automatically drop into a built-in container that holds up to 10 used pods before disposal is needed.
- Saves energy by switching to low-power mode after 15 minutes of inactivity; machine automatically shuts down after not being used for 30 minutes.
- Graphite exterior is a Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic Construction.
- 6 3/4" x 14 1/2" x 14 3/4" high.
- 33.8 fl.-oz. removable water tank.
- 9 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Rinse daily at end of brewing activity.
- Clean the internal parts of the machine monthly with Urnex Full Circle Single Cup Brewer Descaling and Cleaning Liquid.
- Descale every one to three month depending on water hardness levels with Durgol Swiss Espresso Special Decalcifier.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.