Verismo™ 583 System by Starbucks®
Your favorite freshly brewed coffee and espresso drinks are better than ever with the next generation of Starbucks signature machine. Every feature has been meticulously refined and re-engineered to ensure ultimate performance and ease of use. Count on this state-of-the-art machine to deliver a premium espresso, caffè latte or coffee—all in less than a minute.
- The Starbucks single-cup espresso machine, newly improved and refined for top performance and ease of use.
- Uses Starbucks coffee and natural milk pods (sold separately) to automatically brew individual cups of coffee, espresso and caffè lattes.
- Brews espresso in 30 seconds—and coffee in under a minute.
- Swiss-engineered high-pressure technology extracts the finest flavor from the coffee and creates sweet, creamy steamed milk.
- Creates 19 bars of pressure for a coffeehouse-quality crema atop every cup of espresso.
- Machine reaches brewing temperature in just 15 seconds.
- Height-adjustable drip tray accommodates different cup sizes.
- Used pods automatically drop into a built-in container that holds up to 10 used pods before disposal is needed.
- Automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- 33.8 fl.-oz. removable water tank.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" x 16" x 14" high.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.