Verismo™ 583 System by Starbucks®
Your favorite freshly brewed coffee and espresso drinks are better than ever with the next generation of Starbucks signature machine. Every feature has been meticulously refined and re-engineered to ensure ultimate performance and ease of use. Count on this state-of-the-art machine to deliver a premium espresso, caffè latte or coffee—all in less than a minute.
- The Starbucks single-cup espresso machine, newly improved and refined for top performance and ease of use.
- Uses Starbucks coffee and natural milk pods (sold separately) to automatically brew individual cups of coffee, espresso and caffè lattes.
- Brews espresso in 30 seconds—and coffee in under a minute.
- Swiss-engineered high-pressure technology extracts the finest flavor from the coffee and creates sweet, creamy steamed milk.
- Creates 19 bars of pressure for a coffeehouse-quality crema atop every cup of espresso.
- Machine reaches brewing temperature in just 15 seconds.
- Height-adjustable drip tray accommodates different cup sizes.
- Used pods automatically drop into a built-in container that holds up to 10 used pods before disposal is needed.
- Automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- 33.8 fl.-oz. removable water tank.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" x 16" x 14" high.
- Made in China.
You May Also Need
Nifty Starbucks Verismo Capsule Drawer