With their tapered sides, these planters are modeled after antique French wooden boxes used to harvest champagne grapes. However, though they have the rustic appearance of weathered wood, they are in fact made of durable cast stone. Trained artisans cast the planters, and apply a patina finish to complete the illusion. They add a long-lasting and attractive touch to patios and outdoor entertaining areas.
- 100% cast stone composition.
- No assembly required.
- If in contact with the ground over winter freeze-thaw cycles, the cast stone may crack or crumble.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 26 1/2" x 18 1/2" x 13 3/4" high overall; 1.74-cu.-ft. cap.
- Medium: 21" sq., 18" high overall; 2.04-cu.-ft. cap.
- Large: 29 1/2" x 19 1/4" x 21 1/4" high overall; 3.1-cu.-ft. cap.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.