Natural Willow Vegetable Planter Greenhouse Cover with Supports
Create a greenhouse for growing edible herbs and leafy greens throughout the year. The greenhouse cover and supports are all you need to extend the harvests of your garden. Three plastic-coated steel arches fitted with sturdy wood rods provide the framework for the clear plastic greenhouse cover. The cover also ensures a frost-free environment for growing tender seedlings in the early spring, encouraging an earlier initial harvest.
- Specifically designed to fit on our natural willow planter (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty clear PVC cover protects plants from temperature extremes to allow for a longer growing season.
- Center flap zips opens for easy access and temperature adjustment.
- Cover withstands temperatures from 14°F to 86°F.
- Steel and wood supports attach easily and anchor firmly in potting soil.
- Set includes three arched supports and a plastic greenhouse cover.
- Cover and supports can be purchased separately.
- Minimal assembly required.
- 29 1/4" x 16 1/4" x 18" high; 31 oz.
- Designed by a company founded in Sheffield, England, in 1730 and renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.