Nordic Ware Vaulted Dome Bundt® Cake Pan
Our architecturally inspired cake pan would have pleased the great 19th-century French chef Carême, who called confectionery a branch of architecture. For a beautifully sculpted cake decorated with an intricate vaulted design, just pour in your favorite batter and bake. Your homemade cake needs only a bit of decoration – just top it with a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking and browning.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees that your cake will come out of the pan easily – and it makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine kitchenware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- To preserve the nonstick finish, use only plastic or silicone utensils to remove the cake.
- Do not use metal utensils, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners on the nonstick surface.
- Do not cut directly in the pan.
- Hand wash and towel dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.