Vadouvan is among the most delicate curries in Indian cooking, showcasing a harmonious blend of complex flavors. Enlivened with fragrant curry leaves and a medley of classic Indian spices, our Vadouvan Curry Powder also includes shallots for a hint of herbal sweetness.
- A mild Indian spice blend enlivened with shallots and tangy, aromatic curry leaves, which come from a tree in the citrus family.
- Popular in France and Belgium, Vadouvan curries are also known as "French curries" because they're said to have originated in a French settlement in India.
- The delicate, spicy flavors of this fragrant blend are especially well-suited to chicken, shellfish and vegetable curries.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are individually ground and blended.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.7 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.