A kitchen icon and a favorite among collectors, the Hall China utensil crock is modeled after the French porcelain inserts used with copper bain marie pans. Its classic style is perfect for keeping cooks' tools handy on the countertop.
- Makes an ideal utensil holder with its large opening and white finish that blends with any kitchen decor.
- Made of porcelain, a high-fired ceramic that is extremely durable and chip resistant.
- White glazed finish resists chipping, cracking and crazing.
- Inspired by the classic French porcelain inserts for copper bain marie pans.
- Made by the Hall China company, established in Ohio in 1903 and renowned for their commercial-quality chinaware.
- Utensils not included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/4" diam., 7" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Made in USA.