A kitchen icon and a favorite among collectors, the Hall China utensil crock is modeled after the French porcelain inserts used with copper bain marie pans. Its classic style is perfect for keeping cooks' tools handy on the countertop.
- Makes an ideal utensil holder with its large opening and white finish that blends with any kitchen decor.
- Made of porcelain, a high-fired ceramic that is extremely durable and chip resistant.
- White glazed finish resists chipping, cracking and crazing.
- Inspired by the classic French porcelain inserts for copper bain marie pans.
- Made by the Hall China company, established in Ohio in 1903 and renowned for their commercial-quality chinaware.
- Utensils not included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/4" diam., 7" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.