Williams-Sonoma Traditional Finish Square Cake Pan, 8"
Brownies, bar cookies, corn bread and cakes bake to perfection in our square cake pans. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Versatile pan is ideal for baking cakes, brownies and bar cookies.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" sq., 2" high.
- 9" pan: 9" sq., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.