Williams-Sonoma Traditionaltouch Round Cake Pan, 8"
Turn out perfectly baked layer cakes with our professional-weight round cake pans. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans heat quickly and evenly for consistent results from layer to layer.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 2" high.
- 9" pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.