Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Round Cake Pan
Turn out perfectly baked layer cakes with our professional-weight round cake pans. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans heat quickly and evenly for consistent results from layer to layer.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Pan: 8" diam., 2" high.
- 9" Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- 10" Pan: 10" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery