Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Round Cake Pan
Turn out perfectly baked layer cakes with our professional-weight round cake pans. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans heat quickly and evenly for consistent results from layer to layer.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Pan: 8" diam., 2" high.
- 9" Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- 10" Pan: 10" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sandra888 from Glue won't come off I love these cake pans but there is one problem. The labels were stuck in the middle of the pan with glue that I can not get off. We have soaked & scrubbed the pans but have not been able to get it off. The pans are showing wear and I haven't used them yet.Date published: 2016-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Countess from Superb Bakeware I use lots of cake pans during the year and WS TraditionalTouch cake pans are true to size, a good weight, and bake evenly. I definitely recommend these pans.Date published: 2016-10-03Rated 1 out of 5 by MagScratch from Unsatisfactory I ordered 4 8" round cake pans and 4 9" pans. I used a 9" pan to make a blueberry coffeecake and the blueberries left marks in the pan. I called customer service and received the new pan today, but I don't have confidence in these pans and want to return them. I will never use themDate published: 2014-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Swissmiss7 from Replaced all my aluminum pans with USA Pans I purchased two of these pans to replace some older aluminum pans. I had purchased the Traditional finish in the rectangular size for an Italian specialty cake and was very pleased with how the cake turned out. The batter cooked perfectly in the required amount of time and browned evenly. The pans cleaned up easily with soap and water. I didn't soak the pans because of the aluminum steel composition and possibility of rusting. They will never go in the dishwasher or soak in water for a prolonged period of time. The pans are very substantial and weighty and well made and will last a lifetime if cared for properly. I replaced my square, rectangular, cookie sheets and muffin pans with the Traditional finish bakeware. I think classic aluminum steel pans bake better than non-stick. I plan on using these for a long time.Date published: 2013-09-01Rated 2 out of 5 by shoegal2 from cakes come out uneven I purchased these to replace older cake pans and had such high hopes for them. I loved the weight and the way the cakes popped right out of them BUT every cake I made in them came out uneven. I'm not sure if it's because the bottom curves right up to the sides and there is no distinct edge where the sides meet the bottom or what. If you put colored water in them you can definitely see the line of the water is higher on one side than the other. I ruined 2 double layer cakes before I realized it was these pans and not my oven/ racks in my oven They are definitely going back- so sad. Quality has never been an issue with WS products until nowDate published: 2013-03-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Summer49 from Round cake pans These are a nive heavy duty pan and have a deep wall. I love using them and they clean up very well and easily.Date published: 2013-02-12Rated 3 out of 5 by Guinevere from No better than my other pans I bought these thinking they would be less likely to stick than my other pans, but no such luck. These are a little heavier than my other pans, and I like them - they work. However, there's nothing special about them. Stuff still sticks if you don't grease it up a lot.Date published: 2012-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by SheepishJen from These are the best cake pans These are simply the best cake pans. They are sturdy, straight-sided, provide even heat and don't rust. What more can you ask for? I have them in 8-, 9-, and 10-inch sizes.Date published: 2012-11-15