With its straight sides and sliding lid, our pan is the professional's secret to creating perfectly square breads for sandwiches and canapés. Baked to a savory golden brown, bread turns out with flat, even sides that make it easy to cut uniform slices.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Sliding lid forces the rising dough to swell uniformly into a flat top.
- Straight sides produce professional-quality square loaves for even slicing.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.