Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Traditionaltouch Pullman Loaf Pan
With its straight sides and sliding lid, our pan is the professional's secret to creating perfectly square breads for sandwiches and canapés. Baked to a savory golden brown, bread turns out with flat, even sides that make it easy to cut uniform slices.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Sliding lid forces the rising dough to swell uniformly into a flat top.
- Straight sides produce professional-quality square loaves for even slicing.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 4" x 4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery