Williams-Sonoma Traditionaltouch Pullman Loaf Pan
With its straight sides and sliding lid, our pan is the professional’s secret to creating perfectly square breads for sandwiches and canapés. Baked to a savory golden brown, bread turns out with flat, even sides that make it easy to cut uniform slices.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Sliding lid forces the rising dough to swell uniformly into a flat top.
- Straight sides produce professional-quality square loaves for even slicing.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 4" x 4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.