Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Muffin Pan, 12-Well
Turn out tender, perfectly baked muffins and cupcakes with this professional-weight muffin pan. Made in the USA from aluminum-coated steel, it distributes heat evenly for consistent results.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 15 3/4" x 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ELOISE1230 from Nice cupcake pan...ever. I am sick and tired of cheapy cupcake pans that rust and leave a yucky taste if you make anything without a paper holder in it. I actually own 2 of these now and absolutely love em. These have a wide lip or surround so you have something to grab when taking out of the oven.Date published: 2016-03-11Rated 1 out of 5 by IPlayHockey from Bottoms always burn I have other William Sonoma pans from 24 years ago and love them. Everything I have purchased lately I have been disappointed with. Everything I bake in these pans burns on the bottom only. I have tried different recipes, different ovens, different temperatures, doubling up using papers. Everything always burns on the bottom while the inside isn't cooked. I bake frequently and have never had this issue before with any other pans. Very disappointing.Date published: 2015-11-24Rated 3 out of 5 by baker915 from Okay product Would definitely suggest the more expensive Durashield version. It will last much longer and is unbelievable to clean. Plus, no staining and very durable as well. Check it out... It is worth the extra $$$. I ended up buying the whole set after falling in absolute love of the loaf pan!!!Date published: 2012-11-17