Williams-Sonoma Traditionaltouch Muffin Pan, 12-Well
Turn out tender, perfectly baked muffins and cupcakes with this professional-weight muffin pan. Made in the USA from aluminum-coated steel, it distributes heat evenly for consistent results.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 15 3/4" x 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery