Williams-Sonoma Traditional Finish Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Well
Rely on this American-made heavy-weight muffin pan to produce perfectly baked mini muffins and bite-size cupcakes. Savory or sweet, mini muffins are perfect for brunch, hors d’oeuvres or an afternoon snack. Our American-made pan promotes even baking and browning, ensuring that the two dozen muffins release in perfect shape.
- Two dozen wells are sized for miniature muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.