Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Well
Rely on this American-made heavy-weight muffin pan to produce perfectly baked mini muffins and bite-size cupcakes. Savory or sweet, mini muffins are perfect for brunch, hors d’oeuvres or an afternoon snack. Our American-made pan promotes even baking and browning, ensuring that the two dozen muffins release in perfect shape.
- Two dozen wells are sized for miniature muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hollyd from Shallow wells!!! William Sonoma carried a very good quality mini muffin pan sometime in the last 7yrs, unfortunately they decided in their infinite wisdom to change companies that made the pan for them. BIG MISTAKE!!!! The new company makes the wells of the new mini entirely toooooooo shallow!! I'm Highly disappointed. Thus I have returned the pan to the store.Date published: 2012-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by LinR from Williams-Sonoma Mini muffin/cupcake pan-24 wells Very heavy duty. Most impressed with the quality of the pan and even baking of each little cupcake. Bought two of them because often make treats for our Security Patrol. On line, purchased an assortment of mini muffin paper cups to put in each well. Directions for cooling cupckakes were perfect! Used a toothpick to lift each one out of well. Reason...any metal utensil might scratch pan. After soaking for a few minutes, was a breeze to hand wash them with a non abrasive pad. Any cake/muffin recipe works. Use same temperature. Just reduce baking time by about 1/3rd.Date published: 2012-04-27