A classic in professional kitchens, our jelly roll pan is endlessly useful for baking all sorts of pastries and confections. It’s made in the USA from durable aluminum-coated steel.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks, from baking jelly rolls and cookies to toasting nuts.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.