Williams-Sonoma Traditional Finish Jelly Roll Pan
A classic in professional kitchens, our jelly roll pan is endlessly useful for baking all sorts of pastries and confections. It’s made in the USA from durable aluminum-coated steel.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks, from baking jelly rolls and cookies to toasting nuts.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 10" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.