Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Traditionaltouch Jelly Roll Pan
A classic in professional kitchens, our jelly roll pan is endlessly useful for baking all sorts of pastries and confections. It's made in the USA from durable aluminum-coated steel.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks, from baking jelly rolls and cookies to toasting nuts.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery