Williams-Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Rectangular Cake Pan, 9" x 13"
Brownies, bar cookies and cakes bake to perfection in our professional-weight rectangular cake pan. Made in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel heats quickly and evenly to ensure uniform baking.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9" x 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery