Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Square Cake Pans
Designed to promote even baking and browning, these aluminized-steel pans distribute heat quickly and efficiently. The Goldtouch nonstick coating releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds.
- Versatile pan is ideal for baking bar cookies, brownies and cakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Pan: 8" sq., 2" high.
- 9" Pan: 9" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.