Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Round Cake Pans
This pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, and to ensure that cakes are released in perfect shape. Its durable Goldtouch coating releases baked goods with ease and cleans up in a snap.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Pan: 8" diam., 2" high.
- 9" Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- 10" Pan: 10" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery