Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Round Cake Pans
This pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, and to ensure that cakes are released in perfect shape. Its durable Goldtouch coating releases baked goods with ease and cleans up in a snap.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Pan: 8" diam., 2" high.
- 9" Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- 10" Pan: 10" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ashleyannz from Love these! Bought three of these for a three-layer cake. I usually use cheaper pans but splurged on these because they were on sale. They worked great! Each layer slipped right out of the pan. I LOVE that the sides of these are straight - cake pans only stack of they flare out slightly, which makes layer cakes difficult to frost - these came out with straight sides and evenly backed tops, so they were easy to frost. I put mine right in the dishwasher and they came out great - perfectly clean and no soapy film as has been the case with other pans. I'll probably start replacing my other pans as needed!Date published: 2017-02-13Rated 2 out of 5 by 12AB from Not Stackable My complaint about these pans is that they do not stack. As a result, these pans take up too much space. Living with limited space makes the ability to stack important.Date published: 2016-12-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Heffe from Best layer cake pan ever! This pan is remarkable in it's ability to release cake layers and in its sturdiness. The thick metal helps with even baking and the non-stick surface is the best quality I have encountered in bake ware.Date published: 2016-12-01Rated 5 out of 5 by nckitkat from Goldtoone Bakeware This is, without a doubt, the best set of bakeware I have ever used. I have been slowly replacing all of my pans and baking sheets with this product. No spray, no reynolds wrap, and it never sticks. And the best part- it is made in the US. I can't recommend it highly enough!Date published: 2016-11-26Rated 5 out of 5 by LoveMissKitty from I LOVE THESE PANS!!!!!! I have a whole set of Goldtouch bakeware and I LOVE all of it. My layer cakes always come out perfectly in these round cake pans. I have absolutely no complaints and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want 6" pans in Goldtouch. They would be perfect for smaller cakes that are so popular and for smaller families or just two people. Hopefully some day they will be offered also. Thank you for an excellent product. I have nothing but Goldtouch pans now!!!Date published: 2016-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Patra from BUY THIS & THROW EVERYTHING ELSE AWAY! At first I thought, how good can these GoldTouch products really be, given the price tag? WORTH EVERY PENNY! Mine look like they just came out of the box, cooks evenly every single time. I've never burned or scorched a thing in these pans. Planning to add to my collection, piece by piece. Note, I only hand was these immediately with hot soapy water and dry quickly. You will NOT regret this purchase!Date published: 2016-08-21Rated 5 out of 5 by genevagirl from Excellent, consistent results Cakes bake perfectly in these pans, and they release easily. Clean up is a snap. Worth every penny.Date published: 2016-05-25Rated 5 out of 5 by BeautifulJust from Best baking pans. I bought these in a 9" and loved them, so I bought the 8" ones for future baking.Date published: 2016-05-15