Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Round Cake Pans
This pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, and to ensure that cakes are released in perfect shape. Its durable Goldtouch coating releases baked goods with ease and cleans up in a snap.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 2" high.
- 9" pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.