This American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that muffins develop bakery-style crowned tops and are released in perfect shape. The pan’s Goldtouch coating prevents sticking and cleans up in seconds.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.