Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well
This American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that muffins develop bakery-style crowned tops and are released in perfect shape. The pan's Goldtouch coating prevents sticking and cleans up in seconds.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jackie from Wanted to love Sorry William & Sonoma, I'm dissatisfied with this product. I bought this with a gift card after Christmas, I've used it exactly 3 times. It's not non stick. Each time I've had to hassle for days trying to clean it. I'd love to hear any tips on cleaning and using this tin because I'd love to buy more if I can figure this out. Two stars for cooking evenly, thats all I can give.Date published: 2017-03-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Lanceroman from Great product Great pan, easy to clean, need to buy another one it is a great product.Date published: 2017-02-03Rated 5 out of 5 by BlueAsp from LOVE THIS BAKEWARE I have purchased several Goldtouch bakeware items as gifts and for personal use and love the end result. I use Wilton's Bake Easy Non-Stick Spray which is the best non stick spray available. These pans are heavy and very well made. They make baking a joy.Date published: 2016-10-15Rated 5 out of 5 by fugitivewife from Best muffin pan ever Love this, the muffins just fell out of the pan and it was so easy to clean.Date published: 2016-09-08Rated 1 out of 5 by CarolinaBaker from Non Stick Coating Peeled Right Off! I have other Goldtouch products and think they are wonderful, however, the first time using the Nonstick Muffin Pan the gold nonstick coating peeled off in the dishwasher. I usually wash them by hand but was in a hurry and put them in the dishwasher with confidence as they are dishwasher safe. I can only assume my two new muffin pans are defective as I also washed a new Goldtouch loaf pan at the same time with no problem. I will be returning these and hopefully will have better luck with their replacements.Date published: 2016-02-23Rated 5 out of 5 by brookfieldmom from Goldtouch - the best Haven't used yet, but if it performs as well as my other Goldtouch items, I'm sure I'll love it as well.Date published: 2015-09-23Rated 3 out of 5 by MuffinBaker from Definitely Not Non-stick! The pan worked fairly well for the first dozen times cooking egg frittatas. I always greased it lightly with olive oil. Gradually food started to stick, getting worse with every use. Now the muffin pan is absolutely not non-stick. It does however clean up easier than regular muffin tins but only after you leave it to soak. The pan was never scratched. Took great care to wipe clean without any abrasives with only a damp paper towel. Always used a rubber spatula to remove items so no idea why the pan started to stick so badly. If you do go ahead and purchase, understand that it'll be easy to use approx 12+ times and then it'll start to stick. If someone figures out how to extend the non-stick quality, please do share!Date published: 2015-09-20Rated 5 out of 5 by salsamama from NO MORE NEED FOR PAPER CUPS Was pleased to find out that I don't need to purchase anymore cupcake papers. That will be a savings.Date published: 2015-06-24