Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Loaf Pans, Set of 4
Designed to promote even baking and browning of quick breads and mini cakes, our pans release baked goods in perfect shape and clean up in seconds. They are made in the USA of commercial-grade steel for a lifetime of use.
- Set of four pans for mini yeast breads, quick breads and pound cakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" x 3" x 2 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.