Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Loaf Pan, 1 Lb.
Designed to promote even baking and browning of quick breads, yeast breads and pound cakes, our commercial-quality American-made pan releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds, thanks to its technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 lb. Pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. Pan: 10" x 5" x 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by Florence from Great Product Goldtouch(R) is an amazing product! It is heavy weight, provides for even baking, easy release of contents and for the most part it is easy to clean (recommend hand washing to maintain the new look). The only challenge with cleaning is with those products such as the Loaf Pan that have inner corner seams. Food has a tendency to become lodged and it requires extensive soaking and the use of toothpicks to insure all residual food is removed to insure a clean product for next time use.Date published: 2017-03-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Norwegianlady from Perfect non-stick Love this pan! I'm now back to order one more. The picture shows my good loaf pan (williams-sonama goldtouch) and my old loaf pan that the bread sticks to every time, even with oil/butter in the pan... the only con is that I need three pans for a recipe that says two.Date published: 2017-03-01Rated 5 out of 5 by DesertBread from Excellent Loaf Pans I ordered two of these, and they produced perfect loaves on the first try. They released instantly (I did spray with Canola spray first), and they cleaned easily. I did not see the shortened cook time that some people reported. My recipe was the same time as always.Date published: 2016-12-16Rated 5 out of 5 by CMCM49 from Best Bread Pan Ever I bought a few Goldtouch pans when on sale and found that I love the line. Wonderful, heavy weight, great release of baked goods, even baking (yes, weight of the pan makes a difference!). I hand wash and take good care of them (they do clean up easily), and after more than a year they have no scratches at all. I wish there were a true 9" bread pan available too....sometimes I need a larger pan than the 8", but the 1.5 lb pan is too large for my recipes. Sometimes the 8" pan seems a bit small, so a 9" in definitely needed.Date published: 2016-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by cc1000 from Flawless performance All Goldtouch bakeware performs perfectly everytime! This loaf pan is no exception! I have used many types of bakeware, this is is the best!Date published: 2016-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Jazzpurr from Bakes up perfect loafs Baked perfect loafs...no sticking, loaf slid right out of pan when ready to remove.Date published: 2016-10-11Rated 1 out of 5 by threebakers from bread got stuck We've had this for about a year. Despite our taking care of it and cleaning it properly, it doesn't work very well. We've had > 6 of loaves that wouldn't come out. We have decades of experience in baking, and we had to break the loaf to get it out.Date published: 2016-10-08Rated 5 out of 5 by LucilleF from second one I own Love this pan and that is why I purchased another one. Now I can make two loaves of bread at once. One thing to remember when using a Goldtouch pan, you should always check the item you are baking at the lower range of the time given, as chances are, it will be done. Baked items tend to bake quicker in the Goldtouch pans.Date published: 2016-10-03