Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Jelly Roll Pan
Made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel, this pan is endlessly useful for baking jelly rolls, pastries and cookies. Its Goldtouch nonstick surface releases baked goods intact and cleans up with ease.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 10" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.