Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Jelly Roll Pan
Made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel, this pan is endlessly useful for baking jelly rolls, pastries and cookies. Its Goldtouch nonstick surface releases baked goods intact and cleans up with ease.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 10" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Luckydog1 from size not as described The dimensions given on the website are 10 by 15. The size printed on the actual packaging is 14.2 by 9.3. I will have to return this because I need the 10 by 15 size and not another 1/4 sheet pan which is what this really is.Date published: 2017-01-06Rated 3 out of 5 by KVGS from Used to love but now... I received the pan as a gift for my wedding last year, I was in love until last week. We pulled it out of the dishwasher after it beautifully baked a focaccia only to find that the gold coating was PEELING! In two places!! We never use harsh cleaning products or scouring pads on it, I only use silicon tipped spatulas on it... I'm devastated to find that this has happened. If you looked at it, you'd think it was brand new because we take such good care of it... Now I've tossed it to a corner of my kitchen because it's useless as the coating peels off and I'm not sure what to do. Very upsetting. I have other gold touch items and I sure hope this doesn't happen with them.Date published: 2016-11-17Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsRaRa from Small but fierce Literally, the Goldtouch line is the BEST out there. These are small, but perfect for my little family of three to make a batch of roasted vegetables, or a small batch of cookies (is there even such a thing?!). Don't hesitate, these are awesome.Date published: 2016-08-01Rated 5 out of 5 by pantrycooker from Love the Goldtouch bakeware I love Goldtouch bakeware. It bakes evenly, nothing sticks, food browns well when roasting but doesn't burn easily when baking and clean up is fast and easy.Date published: 2015-12-29Rated 2 out of 5 by WickedSis from Not as described I have been pleased with this series of pans. These pans are not the size listed, they clearly state on the pan label are 9.3 x 14.2 not 10 x 15. Being nearly an inch shy on both sides does not meet my expectations or needs.Date published: 2015-12-22Rated 5 out of 5 by retirednowcooks from Great for baking Wonderful non-stick. First thing I made in this was pan chocolate chip cookies. They came out perfect and clean up was so easy.Date published: 2015-02-27Rated 1 out of 5 by ptrone from immediately warped The pan immediately and pretty severely warped on first use. I really cannot recommend it.Date published: 2015-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by SusieQ22 from NO BETTER BAKEWARE I have been changing all my bakeware over to the WS Goldtouch bakeware because you cannot find any better brands for performance, durability and ease of cleaning. I would recommend this bakeware to anyone.Date published: 2014-08-01