Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Half Sheet Pan
Our multipurpose professional-weight pan handles a variety of needs, from baking large batches of cookies to sheet cakes. Made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, the pan has a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by roray from Best Bagels Use them to make the best bagels in Santa Fe. Built to last easy to clean.Date published: 2017-01-02Rated 4 out of 5 by HollyAurora from Great performance I have been using this pan for cookies and pizza with consistently excellent results. The bottoms are nicely browned without being burned, and it is rarely necessary to grease the pan. The reason for the missing fifth star is because of how extremely difficult it is to clean. Short of aggressive scrubbing, which I am reluctant to do, it's a puzzle I have yet to solve.Date published: 2016-12-25Rated 5 out of 5 by MichiganBaker from Seriously GREAT baking pan I have used the pans so far for baking pastries, cookies and appetizers (with bacon in them). They heat and brown beautifully and evenly. The cleanup is excellent, even burnt bits wipe off. These are heavy duty pans, not lightweight.Date published: 2016-12-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Nessa15 from Best Pans Ever If you need any baking sheets or sheets pans - only buy the WS Goldtouch. They are worth every penny. Everything bakes even and slides right off every time. And an easy wipe down with a sponge and it's clean.Date published: 2016-08-18Rated 4 out of 5 by AlisonBW from Scratches from Spatula & Knife These are my favorite cooking sheets and I use them often for roasting veggies or baking. They are large heavy and sturdy. I have not seen them warp as other reviewers have noted. The only thing I have been disappointed in is that I made a sheet cake in this pan (it has high 1" edges, so this worked like a jelly roll pan), I used a metal spatula to get the slices of cake out and it scratched the surface and there are now little silver scratch marks from the spatula and the also the knife where I cut out pieces. I was very careful as I didn't want to damage the pan and it still scratched the surface, so I think the gold touch surface is very delicate to scratching. Will use non-stick spatula next time so it will not scratch the surface.Date published: 2016-07-05Rated 5 out of 5 by BreKruger from Best baking sheets I've ever used I've been baking sugar cookies semi-professionally for 15 years. I've usually always had commercial stainless or aluminum sheets, so I was nervous trying the nonstick Gold touch. But they are marvelous- I've never used a spray, grease, or parchment with these and cookies slide off perfectly each time. Very even results. And I barely have to wash them since so little sticks, a good wipe-down and theye look brand new.Date published: 2016-05-22Rated 1 out of 5 by Deborah5 from Food sticks to pan I love William Sonoma products but I am very disappointed with this cookie sheet. It is hard to keep clean and food sticks all the time.Date published: 2016-05-04Rated 5 out of 5 by MushroomQueen from Great sheet pan Did not warp in the oven and cleaned up like new after a sticky burned on mess. A little heavy but I think that is necessary for the good performance.Date published: 2016-04-26