Designed to promote even baking and browning of pressed, rolled and dropped cookies and pastries, our American-made cookie sheet releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- An angled side provides a good grip when you’re removing the pan from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.