Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Cookie Sheet
Designed to promote even baking and browning of pressed, rolled and dropped cookies and pastries, our American-made cookie sheet releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- An angled side provides a good grip when you’re removing the pan from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 14" x 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery