Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan, 9" x 13"
This rectangular cake pan is ideal for baking cakes, brownies and bar cookies. Its Goldtouch nonstick surface releases the treats with ease and cleans up in a snap.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dandelion811 from Gold Touch is Great! I bought this pan along with several others to expand my collection of Gold Touch pans. As everyone here knows, they are wonderful baking pans, from savory to sweets, they do it all so very well. We bought the Breville Smart Oven Air a few months ago and I've been using my Gold Touch pans inside Of it with tremendous success. I e made air fried breaded chicken tenders, blondies, cakes, and air fried French fries in the Gold Touch pans and they've all turned out well with a breezy clean up. I have donated all of my other bakeware and have stocked my kitchen with these pans. In my view, they are the best.Date published: 2017-03-13Rated 5 out of 5 by KrlyQ from Excellent quality pan The first thing I noticed about this pan when I removed it from its packaging was its sturdiness and weight. I decided to put it through its paces and made a meatloaf in this pan. I didn't cover the bottom with aluminum foil the way I had to do with some of my older pans and I was not disappointed. It cleaned with such ease and left no stains behind. I am very impressed with this product. I have the round cake pans as well; and they too are excellent quality.Date published: 2016-11-06Rated 1 out of 5 by Eccomi from Worst pan I ever bought I used this for brownies. Middle didn't bake all the way through, edges came out dry and hard. I don't like this line at all. I have the cookie sheets and they burn the cookies.Date published: 2016-05-30Rated 5 out of 5 by riverrick from A Really Great Baking Pan Made some sticky buns using this pan they came out GREAT!!! Making cinnamon rolls today.Date published: 2016-04-17Rated 1 out of 5 by RobWebb from Disappointing I like the sturdiness of this pan. Despite it being a nonstick pan, I find it difficult to remove a cake from it, when properly greased before baking. There are seams in the corners which get cake stuck in them, making it difficult to clean.Date published: 2016-01-04Rated 3 out of 5 by GB01 from NEEDS A LID!!!!!! Love the pan, but I can't use it without a lid. Make some lids and I'll buy several more. No lids, no business!Date published: 2015-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Donna03 from Goldtouch Fan I own only goldtouch baking items. they truly are non stick and easy to clean.Date published: 2015-12-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Desertdweller from Best pan ever This is the second one of these I purchased. I love these pans because they clean up like a dream! I have the round pans, the cookie sheets, the square pan, the muffin pan, and the cooling racks! Best products ever!Date published: 2015-12-05