Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set
Successful baking relies as much on good tools as it does on techniques and ingredients. Our signature professional-quality pans offer superb performance and the impeccable release of our Goldtouch nonstick coating. This special set includes all the essentials for everyday baking tasks.
- Set includes a 12-well muffin pan, a cookie sheet, a half-sheet pan, two 9" cake pans and a cooling rack.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Muffin pan.
- Cookie sheet.
- Half-sheet pan.
- Cake pans.
- Cooling rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11” x 2” high.
- Cookie sheet: 18" x 14" x 1” high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1” high.
- Cake pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.