Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set
Successful baking relies as much on good tools as it does on techniques and ingredients. Our signature professional-quality pans offer superb performance and the impeccable release of our Goldtouch nonstick coating. This special set includes all the essentials for everyday baking tasks.
- Set includes a 12-well muffin pan, a cookie sheet, a half-sheet pan, two 9" cake pans and a cooling rack.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Muffin pan.
- Cookie sheet.
- Half-sheet pan.
- Cake pans.
- Cooling rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11” x 2” high.
- Cookie sheet: 18" x 14" x 1” high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1” high.
- Cake pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery