Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 4-Piece Bakeware Set
- Online Only
Made in the USA from superior aluminized steel, our commercial-grade set is suitable for most baking projects, from baking muffins, cookies and cakes to making quick breads and focaccia. A nonstick coating ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Set includes a 12-well muffin pan, a half-sheet pan and two 9" cake pans.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating is more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11” x 2” high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1” high.
- Cake pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery