Our exclusive Urban Collection contains 10 varieties of seeds, selected for their suitability to fill small spaces and containers with a wealth of flavorful, versatile and nutritious edibles. The plants are hardy, adaptable to most climates and are known for their high disease-resistance. The Living Seed Company donates seeds to school garden programs, youth groups and other suitable charities.
- Includes 10 individual packets of seeds (see More Info tab for specifics on each variety).
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and non-genetically modified.
- Seeds are packed in resealable plastic envelopes with a clay desiccant; most varieties will store 4-10 years if kept cool and dry.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Collection includes one seed packet of each of:
- Chantenay Carrot
- Kentucky Wonder Bean
- Lemon Cucumber
- Genovese Basil
- Merveille des Quatre Saisons Lettuce
- California Wonder Sweet Pepper
- Bull’s Blood Beet
- Yellow Crookneck Summer Squash
- Bloomsdale Spinach
- Juane Flamme Tomato